Friday, February 6, 2009

An entire night of sleep...

I'll make this short and sweet. Last night was the FIRST night in weeks that Brad and I have been able to sleep through the entire night. We don't even have a baby! It was the first time Colie has slept all night in her crate without waking us up to the tune of barking. Thank God! I know we are in for a world of sleepless nights once we have a child but seriously...that is one of the many reasons we don't have any right now. When the alarm went off at 6:45 a.m. this morning I was so confused. At first I thought the phone was ringing because it couldn't possibly be our alarm...we hadn't woken up to our alarms since Colie started her barking fiasco weeks ago. To our surprise, we had slept the entire night without one peep from the little one! Is this "someones" way of telling us we aren't ready to have children yet? If it is, they're dead on. Ha!

Side Note: When she was waking us up we would both get really annoyed with her. However, the very second we saw her all was forgiven... Wow, we sure are suckers for cuteness. I posted a few pictures from this winter so you can see what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment