My dear friend Jaymee Eidel (Sire) sent me a link to a great video today. After watching the video, I'm positive of at least three things. For those of you that know me well, these will not come as a surprise...
1) This is EXACTLY something I would have done as a child.
2) This is EXACTLY something I would do today.
3) This is EXACTLY the type of thing I can only hope my child does someday.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Also something I'm sure I did at some point as a child. I think it might be the funniest YouTube video ever.
ReplyDeleteI am DYING at my desk right now (and so thankful I put on the headphones vs. using my speakers)... "I'm her mom", "No she's not" induced a much too loud for work at this hour laugh! THANK YOU Jaymee for finding and Kimmy for posting!
ReplyDelete