Sunday, July 11, 2010

Father Brad

Well the unthinkable is happening. Brad is going to officiate a wedding. Someone was crazy enough...I mean brave enough...I mean smart enough to give Brad a microphone and a captive audience. Who is this crazy couple you might be asking? Well, they are our close friends, Brooke and Jake. It wasn't even a dare or a joke when they asked him. They really want him to be the one to help them tie the knot this August. Apparently they were impressed with his speaking abilities after hearing the vows he wrote for our wedding last summer and his toast/thank you speech at our reception. I must say...he did a pretty dang good job. :)

Brad is taking his role very seriously and even dressing the part. This is what he wore to Jake's bachelor party in Cle Elum this weekend. Please note that the cross was broken and taped back together after suffering damage during a Father Brad/Groom Jake wrestling match. I can't imagine there was any alcohol involved...


So serious.


The full outfit included black socks and black dress shoes.

1 comment: