As Ali pushed Lillian in the Bob I took the driver's seat as the dog walker. While it was an overcast day, we still enjoyed the scenery, chatted as if we hadn't seen each other in weeks (it had only been a matter of days) and walked ourselves a good 2.5 - 3 miles along the waterfront with a mid-point stop off for lunch down by the ferry docks.
We had planned to eat at Endolyne Joe's but when we spotted a Mexican restaurant nearby, we quickly changed our minds. After convincing the restaurant to open up their outdoor patio and allow us to bring the dogs, we were sipping on Corona Lights and snacking on chips and salsa while the pups rested and Lillian had a bottle.
It was a pretty nice little Friday if you ask me. Now, if I could just find someone to pay me for doing nothing... I'm pretty dang good at it if I do say so myself.
Napping sweet pea.
Als and Lily.
Snagging some snuggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment