Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catching Up Part I

While our lives have been consumed with my new career (yes, Brad's too), we've managed to fit in all sorts of other activities that were already on the docket for the fall. I would not be doing our blog justice if I were to avoid posting a bit about the wonderful and normal things that have been going on in our lives. So here goes...

Brooke and Jake Ware's Wedding
Leavenworth, WA
August 21st, 2010

A beautiful bride, a handsome groom, a fun bridal party, an incrdible location and an officiant named Brad. Yep, Brad did the job he set out to do, he married our dear friends Brooke and Jake. He did a darn good job too! The wedding weekend was amazing, the weather perfect, the air filled with love and laughter and all in all, the best way I can think of to end a summer. While this event deserves much more blogging than I am giving it, I think the pictures taken by their photographer say it all.

I have of course included some of my own photos for your immediate viewing enjoyment. However, I HIGHLY recommend checking out their professional photos too.

Amazing venue for a casual yet elegant wedding. Highly recommend!

The Bride and her "Maids."

The stunning bride.



See, I told you Brad was the officiant!


Eleven years of friendship!



Even Mom and Dad came!

No comments:

Post a Comment