
So it took nearly two years for us to get our wedding video. This would bother most people. Not us. In fact, it was almost better that way.
Note: This was not the fault of the wedding videographer....I am the one to blame.
When the DVD finally arrived a few weeks ago you'd think we would jump at the chance to watch it. Again, you would be wrong. Instead we let the DVD sit on the counter, begging us to watch it, while we chose to watch reruns of SNL instead. Why you ask? I can't speak for Brad but for me it was the fear of watching our perfect day on film and realizing that maybe all the memories I had of that day weren't exactly as I remembered them. That it was anything less than I remembered it to be. Amazing.
I. Was. Wrong.
Instead, it was EVERYTHING I remembered it to be...and more. I am so thankful that we (my mom and dad that is) shelled out the money for this irreplaceable documentation of June 13th, 2009. Pictures are incredible but to be able to hear the words that your spouse wrote just for you, to watch the moment you became husband and wife, to have live footage of the ones you have loved and will someday lose, to see your friends and family in their younger days, that is what makes this video special.
It's hard to believe that this day took place nearly two years ago, it feels like just yesterday. Thank you to all of you who were a part of this special day. It will certainly hold a special place in our hearts, forever.
Take a look for yourself...and CLICK HERE
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Pony! This is so cute!! Makes me so happy that we decided to hire a videographer too. :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Kimmy. I am sitting at work CRYING. I don't think your wedding could have been anymore perfect. Love this! And you!
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmy, it was great running into you today at school. I would have loved to chat more but was trying to keep track of who was stealing time with the baby!!!!! You totally made my day by telling me you've read our blog...it's been a fun way of sharing our new parent experiences. Hope to run into you again. PS, your wedding video is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAaaaatttt laaaassst! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously...bringing tears to my eyes!!
ReplyDelete