Sunday, May 16, 2010

The outside office gets an upgrade.

On Friday I set-up the outside office again (see previous post) and spent the afternoon in the sun. Let me re-phrase that, my right arm spent the afternoon in the sun. Around 6 p.m. the "whistle blew" and I packed it up and headed inside. I was excited to see if I'd been able to get any sun only to find that indeed I had. However, it was only on one side of my body, the right side. Oh well, sun is sun, right? (I managed to even things out by burning the left side of my body later in the weekend.)

While I love the outside office set-up, using a rain umbrella to shade the computer screen was getting a bit old. So, on Saturday I convinced my husband that we needed an umbrella to compliment our deck furniture. I got some push back at first but 15 minutes later I was given the green light to look for something, so long as I promised to take care of whatever I brought home. Off to Bed, Bath and Beyond I went! Below is my (err... I mean "our") new set-up for sunny days. The work from home employees (myself, Colie and Milo) are very excited to utilize the goods on the next "outside office" workday.

No comments:

Post a Comment