Brad and I went to see the Twinner's yesterday evening and they melted my heart...again. I'm pretty sure they melted Uncle B's heart too but he is a self-proclaimed "emotional robot" so it's hard to tell. I caught a few looks from him that lead me to believe that he too has been won over by their cuteness. I have to say, it's pretty hard to resist. Uncle Brad ended up being the one to rock/sway Avigail back to sleep after she tricked us by taking a cat nap in her crib at bed time only to wake up 30 minutes later ready to watch American Idol. She is a Lee Dewyze fan. Deacon favors Crystal Bowersox. He likes her edgy style. At least that was the vibe he was giving off.
I managed to take 60+ pictures while we were there. FYI - Taking this many pictures is not considered obsessive as we're living in a digital world. At least that's what I tell myself as I snap off pic after pic. Here are some of my favorites:

Twinners were doing some tummy time when we got there. Deacon decided he would rather rest on his arm and look at Uncle B.

"You lookin' at us?!"

Avigail and HER Sophie the Giraffe

Deacon and HIS Sophie the Giraffe

"Auntie...please stop taking our picture"

Could he be any happier?!

Yep...he can!

Those eyes...

Silly girl! P.S. Babies in pajamas might go down as the cutest look ever.
Oohhhh they are too cute!!!
ReplyDelete