This post comes to you without a picture. My apologies. However, I don't think it needs one. It sums up our afternoon/evening perfectly. This is an email Brad sent to his team at work, after spending 5 HOURS in the car thanks to Winter Blast 2010.
I’ve made it home (I know you were worried Gary) and here are few things to note…
1. I won’t be in tomorrow…even if it’s 80 and sunny
2. I said at least some variation of F*CK at least 40 times on my way home
3. I provided driving instructions at least 30 times to unknowing drivers in cars when I didn’t agree with their approach
4. I was able to get out of the car 3 times to use the bathroom and still manage to walk back to the place I left it
5. I turned around 5 times and tried 1 way twice only to have the lower West Seattle bridge close on me halfway through
6. My wife (co-pilot) hates me a little
Hope your commutes home weren’t as painful!
Brad
I hope all you Pacific North Westerners are safe and sound at home and planning to stay there, avoiding the disaster that we will call the Winter Blast 2010 commute. School has already been canceled for tomorrow (Lake Washington School District that is) and I am enjoying myself a nice adult beverage, or two, with my captain (Brad.)
P.S. If ever you are stuck in a snow storm with Brad I recommend you don't try to entertain him in any way. He is not amused. He won't think you are funny. He won't think you are cute. And he certainly won't want to play any sort of time-passing games. Believe me, I tried.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys crack me up! Seattle sucks with snow. We have tons over here and it's business as usual.
ReplyDeleteoh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is horrible. great memories though. I love the email he sent to his team.
ReplyDelete