Friday: At 5:30 p.m Brad surprised Colie and I by saying HE was headed to the Beverage Place Pub to enjoy a beer in the sun and did we want to join. This is Brad's cheeky way of saying, "Do you want to go grab a drink and hang out?" Of course he can't just say that. Oh no, that would be too normal!
Brad putting Colie's baby on a leash instead of Colie. She was SO confused and very jealous!
Honestly, I have such a good looking husband!
It looked warm out but Colie and I were chilly and had to head inside after the first drink.
Another one of our favorite games, Mancala.
Beverage Place Pub doesn't serve food but they do serve goldfish crackers. Colie was pumped!
Saturday: It was garage sale weekend in West Seattle (no joke, there were more than 100 garage sales going on) but considering we barely have enough room for our own crap, we weren't about to purchase other people's crap and bring it home with us. However, we did see a sign that sparked our interest. Yep, "Free Unicons and Magic." And no, that was not a typo, the sign really said "Unicons" and not "Unicorns."
Saturday (cont): After running errands and chasing the dream of a free unicon, we grabbed a bus and headed down to the M's game for our friend Jarrod's birthday. While the M's didn't walk away with a "w" we still had a great time.
Brad waiting for the good ole #22.
The "Moose Man." (He grosses me out...)
Nothing like the 300 level!
A motley crew.
A sunny Seattle Saturday is hard to beat.
I LOVE THIS GUY!
Sunday: Happy Mother's Day! We woke up bright and early, Brad headed out for a run and I hit the kitchen to bake a Denver omelet casserole. By 10:30 a.m. we were in Maple Valley to celebrate Mother's Day with the Kertson side of the family. After a delish brunch and good company we zipped home, cleaned our place up and through together the fixins for a Mother's Day BBQ with the Johnson side and finished the weekend off with a win in our 9 p.m. kickball game in Ballard. What a weekend!
While I intended to take more pictures of the entire family (on both sides) I managed to put my camera down and only pic it back up to snap shots of the Twinners.
Grandma with the D-Man.
Avi with Uncle Brad.
Drooly Deac. He has two teeth now!
Getting a bottle from Uncle B. His FIRST bottle ever! He did GREAT!
Still can't believe you didn't go for the free unicorns and magic.
ReplyDeleteI know Jaymee...I know. Whenever I pass that corner now I look for the pink sign in hopes of making up for the mistake we made when we passed on this amazing offer the first time around.
ReplyDelete